I. Terms used, general rules and regulations
- If any of these rules or any future changes are unacceptable to you, you may discontinue usage and/or viewing of the site and / or cancel your membership by logging off the site and discontinuing usage and/or viewing of the site. Your continued use of the service now, or following the posting of notice of any changes in these operating rules, will indicate acceptance by you of such rules, or modifications.
- The site may change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the service at any time, including the availability of any page or content. The site may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the service without notice or liability.
- While the site is a moderated site this service is intended for adults, and you must be eighteen (18) years or older to use the service.
II. Users (includes Members), Content and Services
- The content of the service consists of all materials published herein (including but not limited to documents, spreadsheets, images, illustrations, audio/video clips, presentations, hyperlinks). The service and its content are intended for your personal, non-commercial use only. Neither stacowiki nor the author of any content in the service is liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions in the service or its content, or for any damages arising there from.
- You may download or copy the content and other downloadable items displayed on the site for personal use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained therein. Copying or storing of any content for other than personal use is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission of the site, or the copyright holder identified in the copyright notice contained in the content. You may create or add to a topic and forward topics to other site members subject to the rules in Section III of this clause.
- You agree that any content created by you and published on the site may be copied, edited, removed, reused, modified, published, transmitted and displayed in all media by the site and their successors, assigns and licensees, and you hereby grant to those entities the right to do so. In addition, you waive any moral rights you may have in with respect to the content being altered or attributed in a manner not agreeable to you.
III. Posts, comments and uploads
- User/member created comments, and posts are those portions of the site service (including but not limited to comments, forums, blogs, and announcements) where members create content on the site. You shall not upload to, or distribute or otherwise publish in any content, any libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, gratuitously sexual, abusive, harassing or otherwise illegal material. To do so will result in deletion or moderation of said content from the site and may result in your membership removal from the site.
- Guidelines to follow while creating content
- Use appropriate language. While open information dialogues, members are asked to consider the different ages and sensitivities of the entire community while participating in the site. If necessary, inappropriate language will be deleted or moderated.
- You agree not to use language that abuses or discriminates on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual preference, age, region, disability, etc. Hate speech of any kind is grounds for immediate and permanent removal from the site.
- You agree that you will not threaten or verbally abuse other members, use defamatory language, or deliberately disrupt with repetitive messages, meaningless messages. Spam generators will be removed from the site, and their accounts will be terminated.
- Vulgar speech is not tolerated and such content may be deleted or moderated, and may result in a warning or eventual removal of the member from the site.
- Members whose interactions are marked by a consistent pattern of demeaning and abusive interactions will lead to membership lock or even removal from the site.
- The content creation shall be used only in a non-promotional manner. You shall not, without the express approval of the site, distribute or otherwise publish in the service any content which contains
- offers to buy or sell goods or services
- advertising; or
- commercial solicitations of any kind. Examples of prohibited solicitations include efforts to obtain funds or services from members and attempts to recruit members to participate in various activities outside like surveys, jobs. Promotional postings are not limited to commercial promotions and all are equally forbidden. You may not post links to your site with the purpose of using stacowiki.in for promotional purposes (both commercial and non-commercial) unless you have been granted an exception by the webmaster/administrator of the site.
- No Legal Advice. Entire content, including information posted, comments, forums etc. are for informational purpose only. The service is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal advice, and no attorney/client privilege is to be inferred from any postings herein. Always seek the advice of a legal professional with questions you have regarding a legal affair. You should not disregard professional legal advice because of something you have received from or read in stacowiki.in
- The site reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove messages that it deems to be advertisements by nature of their content, format, tone or use in the service. Members disregard this policy may have parts or all of their access to the service restricted or removed without prior notice.
- You are responsible for the content you create in the site. However, while the site does not and cannot review every posting in the service and is not responsible for the content created by users/members, the site reserves the right to delete, remove, or moderate topics that it, in its sole discretion, deems abusive, defamatory, obscene, in violation of copyright or trademark laws, or otherwise unacceptable.
IV. Access and Availability of content and services
- The service contains links to other related portals in world wide web, stored content etc. The site is not responsible for the availability of these external resources, or their content, and you should direct any concerns regarding any external link to the webmaster of such sites.
V. Warranties and Representations
- You represent, warrant, and covenant that no materials of any kind submitted through your account will
- violate, plagiarize, or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights; or
- You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any such claim. The site reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you. No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given with respect to the contents of this website or its hyperlinks to other Internet resources.
- The site does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed, uploaded, or distributed through the service by any user, information provider or any other person or entity. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. The content and service distributed on an "AS IS" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that use of the service is at your sole risk.
VI. Registration and Security
- As part of the registration process, you may provide a working email address and create/or be equipped with a password. You may also give us certain registration information, all of which must be accurate and updated.
- You may not
- select or use the email address, member name, or name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person;
- use an email address or member name in which another person has rights without such person's authorization; or
- use a member name or name that stacowiki, in its sole discretion, deems offensive. Failure to comply with the foregoing shall constitute a breach of this Agreement, which may result in immediate termination of your member account.
- You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, which you will not have to reveal to any representative or agent of the site. If you lose your password, a link will be provided to you in order that you may change your password. stacowiki does not keep member passwords on file.
- You shall notify the site of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of your member account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your password or information.
- You are responsible for all usage or activity on your stacowiki account, including use of the account by any third party authorized by you to use your email address, member name, display name, and password. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your account, at the sole discretion of stacowiki.in, and the site will refer you to appropriate law enforcement agencies.
VII. Charges and payments
- The site is a free service. However, the site reserve the right at any time to charge fees for access to related sites or premium services. However, in no event will you be charged for access to any part of the service or any offshoot from it unless we obtain your prior approval to pay such charges.
VIII. Communication between members and stacowiki
- The site, its owners and assigns, will never sell your personal information. However, the site cannot be held responsible for unauthorized third parties reaching directly to you via personal information you post in stacowiki
- The site reserves the right to send email or private messages to you for the purpose of updating you on your activities in the site, informing you of changes or additions to the service, or requesting your feedback about stacowiki services.
- The site reserves the right to disclose information about usage and demographics to advertisers and other partners, provided that it will not reveal your personal identity in connection with the disclosure of such information.
- Use of the site resources like form download may require a valid email subscription. stacowiki reserves the right to send subscribed users occasional promotional emails. Users can easily unsubscribe from these promotional messages without effecting their account functionality.
IX. Termination of membership
- You may terminate your account at any time by logging off and discontinuing your use or accessing membership privileges provided by the site.
X. Miscellaneous terms
- Official correspondence to stacowiki should be sent to email@example.com
- You agree to report any copyright violations and violations of the Member Agreement to stacowiki as soon as you become aware of them. In the event that you have a claim of copyright infringement with respect to content that is contained in the service, please notify the site at firstname.lastname@example.org